Linkage to Treatment
- Linkage to services refers to the process of connecting individuals or communities with the necessary resources and services they need to address their specific needs. This can include healthcare services, social services, education, financial assistance, and more.
- The goal of linkage to services is to ensure that individuals have access to the resources and support they need to live healthy, productive lives.
Peer Support Services
- Our peer support program focuses on goal setting, recovery management & life skills.
- Have someone in your corner who understands recovery because they have lived it.
- We know that you won’t be leaving a treatment program with a perfect life plan or a fully developed support network. A recovery coach helps you to build those from the ground up, using proven success strategies tailored to your situation.
Recovery Support Groups
- Recovery support groups are a gathering of people facing common issues to share what’s troubling them. Through the sharing of experiences, they’re able to offer support, encouragement, and comfort to the other group members, and receive the same in return.
Social Events & Activities
- We provide a variety of free recovery focused social events and activities such as canoe trips, art groups, baseball games, yoga, & more!
Health & Wellness
- Our staff can refer you to contact mental health and other medical professionals based on your specific needs.
- We provide free Thursday Recovery Yoga classes through Full Circle Wellness in Beavercreek.
- Our organization has partnered with Project Dawn (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone) to distribute FREE Kloxxado and reversal training to the community.
Advocacy & Outreach
- We attend various events held in Xenia & Greene County dedicated to addiction services and mental health.
- We Host an annual “Run 4 Recovery” & “Hope Fest” in order to spread awareness for Substance Use & Mental Health Disorder.
- These events not only spread awareness, but they help us celebrate individuals who have overcome addiction and mental health.
- Over the past decade, our region has been significantly impacted by overdose and suicide losses, leaving in its wake a trail of heartbreak and pain for those left behind. We are here to help during these vulnerable times.
- We hold an annual Grief conference to provide hope for people healing from the loss of a loved one.
- Naloxone training.
- Creating resumes, job search, & GED resources.
- Tools for preventing relapse.
- Clearing up false narratives about SUD & mental health